- Includes Memorial Day Tournament and Labor Day tournament
December 15th- Payment of $187.50 due
January 15th- Payment of $187.50 due
- $300 of this funds the teams winter training which will start sometime in the month of January.
- $75 of this fee is an assessment for our Cooperstown teams.
Due by end of December- Approximately $300 for uniforms
- Uniform try-ons will take place by the end of December and must be paid forat the time of ordering. Mandatory uniform items include pants, belt, home and away jersey, socks, hatand helmet. Optional bags, windbreakers, etc are also available.
September 15- Travel Dinner Dance money due- $250
- All travel families are required (whether they attend or not) to pay $250 for the travel dinner dance which takes place in October. This is a fundraiser to assist with the costs of sending the 12 year old teams to the Cooperstown tournament.
- Any additional funds needed above and beyond the required above is at the sole discretion and responsibility of each individual team. The team funds can be used for additional training, tournaments, equipment, zapparel, etc. Also, teams want to start building reserves for Cooperstown for when they reach the age of 12
- For the Spring time only, all travel players are required to play REC baseball in the Spring. Fall season is optional.
Total costs for Spring/ Fall travel baseball
- Approximately $1,250 which includes registration fees for spring and fall, winter training, uniforms and travel dinner dance.